International School Music Department
August/September 2023 applications now open!
What will you learn?
- Start your year with focus and clarity in your leadership. International schools are different...your approach to leadership should be too.
- Build a cohesive international school music team culture.
- Learn strategies to effectively delegate roles and responsibilities amongst your team.
- Draw on the strengths of your team members to empower each individual and support professional growth.
- Learn how to manage budgets, handle strategic planning and develop a powerful vision/mission for your department.
- Find ways to work effectively with 'tricky' personalities.
- Explore ways to leverage school leadership to develop your music program.
- Understand and apply findings from current research on international schooling and music education advocacy.
Chris offers bespoke international school music department leadership training, fully online, only twice a year to a small selection of clients:
Individual coaching x 5 sessions = $600USD total.
- Great for individualisation, deep discussion & total attention
August/September 2023 sessions are now open for registration. Places fill up quickly. Sessions are conducted completely online at mutually convenient times. No pre-recorded videos. Engaging, personalised and relevant interaction from an expert in the field.
Need more info about the course? Need a proposal document to share with your CPD coordinator?
Enter your details and download a PDF of the full course outline here:
Chris is a person who has so much energy and deep passion for music education. Chris helped me to become more focused and strategic in my leadership style and my team is running more smoothly than ever!
Li Qi Ong - NAIS Shanghai Pudong
Chris is a fantastic professional and a culture setter. He is an intuitive thinker, has great people skills and is values-led. His passion for music and the arts comes through in every interaction.
Matt Sheldon, ELAM, London
Not quite what you're looking for? Learn about other professional development opportunities with Chris here.